AMD XMR Miner Change log
Downloads can be found HERE.
- Added Device Temperature Readings
- Optimizations for RX550 2gb Devices. ~320 H/s @ 28w
- Added Watchdog feature (Experimental)
- Added Minimum hashrate feature (Experimental)
- Added Ability to Soft Shutdown GPU`s. (use “q” to quit application)
- Added Ability to Restart miner (use “r” to restart miner) (Experimental)
- Slightly Optimized Vega Performance
- Bug fixes
- Added better support for Vega Devices. + ~1% H/s
- Devfee reduced to flat 1.5%
- Added ability to adjust Devfee using command <-do X.X> or <-do X>
- Ability to specify worksize for each GPU.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added better support for the new Vega Devices. Registered stable hashrate of upto 1960 H/s
- Changes to the code have been done to be optimize all AMD Cards better. Ellesmere devices generates around ~50 H\s more on same power usage than earlier version.
- Added more information on list devices function
- Added in-application usage help
- Added ability to disable separate devices
- Minor changes on information output
- Minor fixes
Initial Public Release of AMD XMR Miner.